Hello, Harbovchane. Recently, my browser began to fail somewhat: some pages are not opened the first time (the service page “Cannot display the page” appears, it is treated with refreshing (sometimes it helps immediately, sometimes 1-8 times)), it does not always load all the pictures from the site. Twitter example:
The problem is clearly not in the provider (since the Internet is stable, it works fine: it was checked on another computer), not in the browser (since I tried both chrome, and the fox, and IE8: there is a similar problem everywhere) and it is unlikely in the sites themselves (because the problem occurs too often and on very different resources).
The system (Windows XP SP3) has not yet been rearranged, I hope you can prompt something or at least push it in the right direction to solve the problem. Thank you in advance.
Since there is no problem on another computer in the home network - the error can be localized:
1. Switch / Router settings home network. Try to just reset. Maybe your MAC / IP hit the ban list for flooding.
2. Damaged cable from Switch / Router to your computer. Try to call. Either a multimeter, or swap cables with another computer.
3. Network adapter on your computer. Either it is faulty or misconfigured. Reset the settings, change the MAC, put in another slot on the motherboard, swap adapters with another computer.
4. Load channel. Find special link and disable the demanding programs \ services.
5. The channel is blocked or restricted. Check your computer for viruses. Disable all firewalls, antiviruses, etc. link and try.
6. The OS is faulty. You can try to boot from the Live CD and check the quality of communication there.
If all else fails, the error is not with you. Perhaps your ip + mac is limited by the provider.
There is another idea where to dig - roll back the network card drivers to standard Windows. It may be that the manufacturer’s firewood is sucks working with SP3 or is in conflict with some kind of update.