Which editor to choose for drawing UML diagrams in Eclipse (helios)?Asked by christian fleschhut
From what I tried to use:
* uml2tools - not put
* papyrus - is set, but it works crookedly - for example, it is impossible to drag objects on the state diagram (they just disappear), it is extremely difficult to arrange arrows (associations, transitions)
What else can I try?
UPD question from habrauser lastdragon with reduced karma :)
1) Not for eclipse (I want everything to be in one)
2) Paid - if you buy EA or VP for UML (they also have for eclipse, in a few minutes I’ll start looking) - protz
1) The site is not for people - it’s probably impossible to find something for them, a more inconvenient and confusing structure (although this is just my opinion, it may be that everything is clear there)
2) When installing ask a bunch of data - why? It is not enough for them to register ... so they also collect random answers to questions ... As if there is some benefit from left emails and nonsense instead of answers.
3) It was not possible to expand the existing version of eclipse (there are not enough packages + some old ones - UpdateManager doesn’t find updates ...) you can only find out at the very end (where is the logic?)
After installing VP, the impressions are very negative - too many unnecessary actions. I'll see how it will be in the work. - will addis
While stopped at SDE for Eclipse. - michael gold